Chi Omega's new member pin is a black enamel oval edged with gold. The Greek letters Chi and Omega are in the center.
- Placement: Wear the pin above all other pins and over the heart.
- Attire: Wear the pin with professional clothing -- dresses, suits, nice pants, etc. Do not wear pin with casual clothing -- jeans, t-shirts, jerseys, sweats or shorts.
- The pin is distributed at the Formal Pledging Ceremony.
- The pin is the property of the chapter and is exchanged for the badge. Return the pin to G.M. following initiation. Do not keep it.
- Only new members may wear the new member pin.